Sunday, July 24, 2011

Her Magical Mystery Tour


One of my closest friends, Kenzey Aukema, recently wrote a post about all of the things that she liked about me as a friend. You can read that here. So, not just to pay back the favor, but for her to realize how awesome she really is, here is my list about why she is a pretty great friend and person.
  • Kenzey is an extraordinarily random individual
  • Kenzey does what she wants without thinking of what other people think about her
  • Kenzey has a very strong testimony of the Gospel
  • Kenzey longboards
  • Kenzey plays the drums with intensity (see right)
  • Kenzey helps me make up my mind in important (although risky) situations
  • Kenzey shares her telescope and insight with me at 2 am in the morning
  • Kenzey lets me help her when she is in a sticky spot
  • Kenzey listens to my advice and takes what I say to heart
  • Kenzey supports me when no one else does
  • Kenzey exercises like a man
  • Kenzey has high moral standards
  • Kenzey likes awesome music and LOVES The Beatles
  • Kenzey is very headstrong
  • Kenzey realizes the things in her life that she needs to change.
  • Kenzey rebels against mainstream and makes it a point to be an individual
  • Kenzey lives out loud and talks with truth
  • Kenzey tells me things I need to hear when I don't really want to hear them
  • Kenzey has more wisdom than most
  • Kenzey thinks things through
  • Kenzey doesn't pontificate anything (which is refreshing)
  • Kenzey is caring and thoughtful
  • Kenzey has PLENTY of self-discipline
  • Kenzey reads and ponders the scriptures
  • Kenzey is progressing towards the House of the Lord through her actions
  • Kenzey is hilarious
  • Kenzey is beautiful
  • Kenzey loves antiques
  • Kenzey appreciates the beauty the Nature willingly offers to us without prejudice
  • Kenzey loves her nieces and nephew
  • Kenzey is an amazing person and is growing into the intellectual, loving, responsible, and spiritual person she knows that she is capable of becoming
There are so many more things that I could say, but I don't have an eternity to write and I'm dyslexic so it's kind of painstaking to spell all of these words correctly thus far. I love her to death and I am so lucky to have her in my life. I couldn't ask for a better friend than her. :)
Check out her super-cool blog here!



2 comments:

  1. Awww that is so sweet! I really enjoyed that and appreciate that! But I have to say you left one out, Kenzey has a pretty hot and awesome brother who I really like. Ha! But I'm really grateful for this, most of these are things I'm striving to do and someone telling me that I've accomplished them is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And good job on getting a super good picture of me [not!]

    ReplyDelete